Save the number 0600 123 716 in your phone contacts under a name that will be easy to remember.Type in “hi” and follow the prompts to get started.
African Bank has launched a Chat Banking service on WhatsApp that will allow customers to chat directly with the bank just like any other WhatsApp contact.
“We chose WhatsApp as it’s the most popular mobile app in South Africa, with more than half the number of smartphone users have downloaded it.
According to the bank, Chat Banking removes the barrier of uploading documents for customers when applying for loans and other products.
The bank assures customers that Chat Banking is a safe and secure platform to transact with African Bank and advises customers that in the event that their phone is stolen, the incident needs to be reported to the bank immediately.
How do I contact African Bank?
- Customer service center. Tel: 0861 111 011.
- world customers. Service-related queries and Fraud Reporting.
- Direct sales (new loan applications) Tel: 0860 333 004.
- Savings and Investments. Tel: 0860 494 940.
- Insurance applications.
- Credit Life queries.
- Document upload.
- Debt counseling.
How do I check my African Bank balance online?
How do I check my African Bank balance on my phone?
How do I register with African Bank app?
Follow these three simple steps:
- Visit the African Bank online banking page from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone.
- Click on Register, top right, and follow the registration process.
- Log in and start using your online profile to manage your money.
African Bank customers should note that standard WhatsApp data rates apply with Chat Banking.