African bank loan for blacklisted: As one of the biggest banks in South Africa, African Bank specializes in providing quality transactional, savings, and investment and credit solutions for clients all over the country. The bank offers a range of services, tailored to meet your unique needs.
As a registered credit provider, African Bank is also registered with the National Credit Regulator. Its services are fully compliant with the National Credit Act. For this reason, the bank requires loan applicants to have a good credit record to apply for any of their loan products.
When it comes to taking out a personal loan, it’s best to speak to your bank about the options available. Although there are no African bank loans for blacklisted people, they do offer credit tailor made to suit your needs and your financial situation. They offer a range of loans with comfortable repayment plans.
Their consolidation loans offer the following:
- Enables you to consolidate your debt with repayment terms from 18 to 60 months
- Simplifies the administration of multiple lenders and multiple loans
- Often results in savings, due to the consolidation of administration fees
- A reduced installment frees up cash flow
- A reduced installment may also result in the customer being able to access additional capital
- No settlement quotes are required and customers can consolidate up to five accounts from a wide range of credit providers
They also have prime interest loans. A Prime Loan is a loan that is offered at prime interest rate. Prime interest rate is fixed at the time of application, this means that when the prime interest rate increases or decreases during the term of your loan, it will not affect your repayments
This type of loans allows you to fulfill the financial requirements of prime moments from R1 000 and R20 000 with a comfortable repayment period between 3 to 18 months
Applying with African Bank is easy and you can do it online and receive an offer in a few minutes. From there you can accept or decline the offer and a consultant will phone you to take it further.
How Do I Know If I Qualify For A Loan At African Bank?
You must be over 18 to apply for a loan and will need to produce a recent proof of income which reflects at least three salary deposits, proof of residence not older than three months and a recent bank statement reflecting three salary deposits. At African Bank, you can choose to repay a loan over seven to 72 months.
Their Gold Credit Card will offer you the following benefits:
- 24 hour convenience and worldwide acceptance.
- Free till point purchases in South Africa are free
- Free ATM withdrawals for the first two withdrawals
- Credit Life Insurance – for peace of mind for life’s unexpected insurable events.
- With Credit Life Insurance, you will be covered for:
- Permanent Disability
- Temporary Disability
- Short Time
What Credit Bureau Does African Bank Use?
TransUnion Credit Bureau
Good news for consumers is that African Bank is now offering unlimited access to their detailed credit report through an innovative partnership with TransUnion Credit Bureau.