Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
Bosch supports Y.E.S, the initiative which recognizes a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practices to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
Bosch YES4Youth Programme 2022/2023
The objective of the Y.E.S program is to provide unemployed youths with job opportunities that will give them workplace experience, with the aim of improving their chances at long-term quality employment.
- Relevant qualification
- You must be between the ages 18-35
- Must be unemployed with no working experience
Opportunities exist in the following fields:
Logistics / Engineering / Marketing and Communications / Sales
- Computer Literate
- Good oral and written communication
- Must be able to work independently
- Young individuals who are willing to commit to the program for 12 months
- Self-driven and able to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude conducive for learning
- Young and committed individuals who will avail themselves to perform duties in terms of the Yes4Youth Initiative
- Adhering to the principles and values of the company
No formal experience needed
- The YES4Youth incumbents must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
Tertiary Qualifications required
Diploma in any of the following studies:
- Logistics or related field
- Marketing and Communication or related field
- Business Management or related field
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or related field