Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP) offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job experience.
CISCO Opportunity for Sales Graduate
We will develop your sales, technical and communication skills and you will be offered the opportunity to rotate and understand diverse areas of Sales via our model of Education Exposure Experience.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification, ideally in any of: Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS, Engineering or other related degrees.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
HOW TO APPLY
On top of your remuneration package, add holidays. you may be entitled to receive these Benefits & Perks as part of our People Deal and benefits package.
However, if you have any queries on CISCO Opportunity for Sales Graduate 2022/2023, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.