Director of Works and Services at the University of Port Harcourt: The University of Port Harcourt was established in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and gained full autonomous status in 1977. The University is a Centre of Academic Excellence with a mandate to provide qualitative and research-oriented education in the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for appointment in the position below:
Job Title: Director of Works and Services
Location: Choba, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Qualification / Experience
The right candidate for the position must possess:
- A good honors Degree in Engineering from a recognized University and must be registered with the Council of Engineers of Nigeria (COREN);
- At least fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience, most of which preferably, should be in engineering services relevant to a University Works Department.
- Good and practical knowledge of computer applications;
- A verifiable track record of competence, responsiveness, demonstrable integrity, and transparency, ability to work in a team, and be able to function with minimum supervision
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as applicable in Nigerian University System.
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
Application Closing Date
25th October 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten (10) copies of their Applications accompanied with detailed CV including names and addresses of their (3) referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to: The Registrar,
The University of Port Harcourt,
PMB 5323, Port Harcourt,
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Application for the position of Director of Works and Services”
- Candidates should also request the Referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along original copies of their credentials.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria|