A leading diversified energy services provider is looking to engage an Electrical Supervisor
Functionally reports to Electrical Supervisor.
>>> Amazon Energy Limited Email Address, Amazon Energy Recruitment, Amazon Energy Limited Salary, Amazon Energy Nigeria Salary, Amazon Energy Nairaland, Amazon Oil and Gas, Stavian Energy Limited, Amazon Energy Address.
Location: Kwale – Site
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the execution of electrical works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the electrical subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by assigned direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or assigned direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
- Supervise the execution of electrical works, checking that machineries/tools are properly used and maintained
- Supervise the execution of mechanical completion activities related to electrical works, making sure that all punch list items in scope are closed
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
- Coordinate human and technical resources assigned, indicating any needs or surplus
- Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed
- Organize working area based on assigned activities to improve HSE and overall efficiency
- Candidate must have at least 8 years’ post-graduation experience
- Workng knowledge of MS Office applications
- HND/Bachelor Degree in Electrical /Power Engineering.We are a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors.
We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.