Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe. With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil or Industrial Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- You Must attach a copy of full academic transcript
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don’t meet every single requirement? You don’t need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you’re interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don’t perfectly align with the skills we’ve listed.
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.