Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023: The applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 are now open across Europe for all International applicants around the world. Erasmus is a Fully Funded Master’s Opportunity for all. They announced applications in October and will go till January 2023. All applications must be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year. Erasmus is Europe’s largest Fully Funded scholarship program.
The Erasmus Master Program will be available in 3 to 4 different universities in Europe. You will complete your degree in more than 3 European Universities. You will get a combined Degree. Also, it includes an Internship program as a part of the degree as well. That’s the beauty of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. A Total of 2756 Fully Funded scholarships will be allocated this year. For each Erasmus Program, there is a different deadline. This Erasmus will cover Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Stipend, Visa fees, and Health Insurance, Tuition Fee, and Books. The exciting part is that No Bond Restriction to return to the Country. Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The complete details, application guidelines, and criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 application are available below.
- 1 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters
- 2 Details about Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
- 3 How does the Erasmus Scholarship work?
- 4 Key Points
- 5 Financial Coverage
- 6 Available Fields
- 7 Required Documents
- 8 How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (Application Process)
- 9 Step 2: Required Documents:
- 10 Step 3: After Application Submission:
- 11 Advice for Low CGPA Holders
- 12 How do I apply for the 2023 Erasmus scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries. They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
In addition, scholarships are available for the best students. Read more to find out if an EMJM is right for you.
The Erasmus Mundus Catalogue is updated yearly and lists the Master’s programmes that are currently supported by the European Union and that may offer Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year. Students should contact the relevant consortium directly for information on courses, application procedures and scholarships availability
Bottom of Form
Erasmus Mundus Catalogue (171)
IMATEC – https://imatec-mundus.eu/
Czechia, Spain, Finland
SDSI – https://www.sdsi.ma/
Latvia, Finland, Estonia
EDUMaH – https://www.edumah-erasmusmundus.eu/
United Kingdom, Estonia, Netherlands, Malta
NeuroData – https://www.neurodata-master.org/
Israel, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Netherlands, Finland
ReD Global – https://www.red-global.eu/
Netherlands, Spain, Portugal
Belgium, Sweden, United Kingdom, Spain
GeoPlaNet – https://geoplanet-impg.eu
France, Italy, Portugal
United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands
GOALS – http://www.master-goals.eu/
France, Portugal, Lithuania, Poland, Luxembourg
COASTHazar – https://www.coasthazar.eu
Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
CoMEM+ – https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/mscomem
Norway, France, Spain, Italy
CARTO – https://cartographymaster.eu/
Germany, Austria, Netherlands
PROMISE – https://www.master-promise.eu/
Finland, Austria, Croatia, Chile
TPTI – https://www.tpti.eu/en/
France, Italy, Portugal, Czechia, Spain, Tunisia, Senegal, Japan, Argentina
EMILDAI – https://emildai.eu
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy
ISLANDS – https://islandsmaster.eu/
Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Iceland
QuanTEEM – http://www.quanteem.eu
Germany, Denmark, Russia, France
Sus2BioEng – https://emjm-sbbe.eu
Poland, Spain, Finland
Hungary, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Czechia, Slovakia
Spain, France, Greece, Lithuania, Croatia, Romania
Details about Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline: It goes till January 2023 (According to Erasmus’s official Source)
How does the Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries at 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities. As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will be in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA. This Program also includes an Internship program, and that internship is a part of the Scholarship, and it depends on which country you can complete your research/internship program.
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- No GRE Requirements.
- No IELTS Requirements. But if you have, it will increase chances.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (Application Process)
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programsand go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in. And contact the (coordinators given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Each program has its own Website. Find it and explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.
- The application process is easy.
Step 2: Required Documents:
The list of the documents mentioned above. And varies from course to course.
Step 3: After Application Submission:
- In case you are shortlisted after the initial screening of applications you will be informed about your online interview through email (some programs don’t have an interview so don’t worry if there isn’t one for your program).
- Skype interviews are the last step if you are shortlisted for it.
Advice for Low CGPA Holders
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at leastare accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- People with a CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
- I can just give you just this advice if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or Job experience, etc.
- Take help from Google, Facebook Groups, and Alumni.
There is around 22 grants available each year. For those applying to start in 2023, around 22 grants will be available. Please note that the 2023-2025 application round for scholarships takes place between 17 October 2022 and 15 January 2023.
- High school transcript.
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship.
- Passport/National ID Copy.
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets.
- Plan of Research.
- Application Form.
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship.