FUOYE Post Utme Screening Form for The (2023/2024) Academic Session: The administration of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is now selling application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session’s post-UTME screening exercise.
Suitable individuals are requested to apply for admission to the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), degree programs for the academic year 2023/2024.
Eligibility for FUOYE Post-UTME
All applicants who submitted for admission into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and achieved 150 points or more in the UTME are eligible to participate in the University’s Post UTME activity
Candidates must achieve 5 credit passes in appropriate courses at the O’level level.
Note: All applicants who applied for Law FUOYE received a score between 150 and 200 may be considered for admission to any of the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education, or Management Sciences’ other courses.
Candidates who applied to the College of Health Sciences for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, and B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science FUOYE received a score of 150 to 200 and may be considered for any of these courses, notably Anatomy and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for a FUOYE Scholarship
- Candidates must visit http://www.fuoye.edu.ng to pay for their Post UTME Form.
- Under the Applications section of the Admissions menu, Click the Post Utme/De link.
- To authenticate your application, enter your JAMB number.
- Once your information has been validated, click
- To proceed to the payment platform, click the “proceed” option.
- To make a payment, select one of the three (3) payment options listed below. which one is it:
- I) To Make A Cash Payment At A Bank, Go To Any Of The Following Locations Countrywide.
Print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and carry it to the bank before proceeding. The Bank will complete your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you after receiving cash from you.
(II) For Mastercard, VISA, and Verve Card online payments;
You will be directed to the Interswitch Payment Page after clicking the “Pay Online” option. Select your card type from the drop-down menu below the page and enter the information. Make a payment
You will receive a receipt once your payment has been processed successfully, and you can proceed with your application.
(III) For Use at ATM Machines.
- With your ATM card, go to any ATM and complete the following:
- From the ATM menu, choose quickteller.
- Choose pay debts
- When asked to enter the customer id, enter the payment reference number generated by the e-payment platform.
- When you’re asked to provide a payment code, enter 04255101.
- Complete the transaction by entering your GSM number.
Return to the site to log in and print your Payment Receipt after successfully making the payment.
(IV)To Make a Payment Over The Internet With Quickteller
https://www.quickteller.com/fuoye for more information.
Applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should complete their transaction at https://www.quickteller.com/chsfuoye
- Identify yourself by entering your registration number.
- Enter your email address and phone number, then click “Continue.” Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your payment.
- Obtain a copy of the payment confirmation slip by printing it.
- Return to the portal and print a receipt for your payment.
Note: This payment method will cost you an extra N100.00
After making payment, candidates must return to the University website, www.FUOYE.edu.ng, and click “Post Utme/De link” under the “Applications” part of the Admissions menu.
Candidates must perform the following procedures to finalize their registration after they have arrived at the page:
- Enter the number of your UTME registration.
- and then click the “Verify” option to double-check your information.
- To register and upload appropriate credentials for the Post-UTME exercise, go to the “continue” link and log in to your account.
- To complete your Biodata, click the “My Bio Data” link.
- To upload the following documents, click the “Upload Documents” link:
- Certificates or statements of results from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Affidavits/certificates of marriage
- A Certificate of State Origin is a document that certifies the origin of a product.
- JAMB Result Slip is a document that contains the results of the JAMB examination.
- To print two (2) copies, click the “Acknowledgement Slip” link.
- On the day of the Post-UTME, candidates must produce their Acknowledgement Slips.
- On the JAMB portal, candidates must upload their O’level results.
- After clearing all of the required examinations, only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be admitted.
Deadline: Not Specified.