People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the Sage LMS and how it servers the business, working closely with the Capability and Learning Partners, to support the design, development and deployment of innovative learning solutions, including the Learning Management System (LMS) Take a lead role in promoting, scheduling, enrolling and reporting on learning activity. This role also assists in supporting the SDF activities
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Effectively oversee, schedule and make logistical arrangements for learning interventions and initiatives
- Assist with course registration and processing of payments
- Track and monitor attendance
- Communicate timeously to relevant parties regarding the final number of delegates attending
- Distribute any pre-work and training material required
- Prepare the relevant attendance registers and evaluation forms for learning interventions
- Upload curriculum into internal Learning Management System.
- Provide Tier 2 People Services support for all internal users of the Sage Learning Management system
- Legislative Skills Reporting Requirements
- Assist the Learning and Development lead with consolidation of learning records for SETA, BEE and EE reporting
- Complete the workplace skills plan, interim training reports and annual training reports for submission before the deadline
- Ensure accurate recording and capturing of all training-related expenditure
- Basic understanding of general L&D processes and practices
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SETA and BEE requirements
- Good verbal and business writing skills.
- Experience with basic Microsoft Office functionality (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Industrial Psychology preferably
- Other HR-related training or certifications will be advantageous