Max Drive –We are a group of enthusiastic individuals working for a cutting-edge technological firm with a mission to address Africa’s transportation issues. We wish to deliver goods and people without incident to their destinations. We take it personally since we are aware of how frustrating commuting for epileptics may be. Through the use of high-performance technologies and operators, mobility is becoming safe, economical, accessible, and sustainable.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Credit Verification Manager
2.) Field Sales Manager
3.) Team Lead, Vehicle Operations
4.) Human Resource Business Partner
5.) Social Media Manager
6.) Vehicle Maintenance Manager
7.) Telesales Manager
8.) Enterprise Relationship Manager
9.) Facility / Administrative Supervisor
10.) Team Lead, Vehicle Operations
Job Title: Hub Associate
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a reliable and diligent Hub Associate who will be responsible for processing cash transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system within the office environment.
- Their duties include balancing the cash register, processing returns and at the close of the day balance with the Accountant.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct
- Answer customer questions as they arise
- Calculate customer bills through cash register
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving customer complaints
- Maintain schedule of operations
- Corporate with other departments.
- Higher National Diploma or National Diploma
- 1+ years’ professional experience
- Accountability and accuracy
- Ability to calculate sales and change quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Oriented towards serving customers
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- Basic math and computer skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Ability to add, substract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly.
- Competitive pay and Benefits
- Premium Health Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date