National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake 2023-2024: Which Universities Require NBT for 2023, The NBT is an exam that is given to first-year candidates in colleges and universities. The test is designed to assess your ability to apply your language, numerical, and mathematical knowledge to the challenges of higher education coursework. how to write NBT test online, NBT login, NBT test application 2022, NBT simulation login, NBT online test, how to apply for NBT test at wits, NBT test dates for 2022, NBT results.
Universities South Africa’s Nationwide Benchmark Test Project is a national project (formerly known as Higher Education South Africa: HESA).
Some universities in South Africa utilize the NBTs and the National Senior Certificate (NSC) to determine admission to higher education.
- 1 National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake 2023-2024
- 2 National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake Date 2023-2024
- 3 How To Book A National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake 2023-2024 for Registration
- 4 What Do You Need To Book a National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- 5 How do I prepare for the national benchmark test?
National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake 2023-2024
In contrast, others use the tests to indicate the type of learning help a student will require during their studies.
National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake Date 2023-2024
View the 2023 intake National test dates, or click through the calendar below;
|NBT Test Dates 2022 for 2023 Intake||Last Day to Register Online 2022 Intake||Last Day to Pay Fees 2022 Intake||Results Available to Institutions 2022 Intake||Results Available to Writers 2022 Intake (by 12h00 on date)|
|*Sunday test session|
|** Friday test session|
The NBT is crucial for your admission into any South African University. It is important to pay special attention to the dates provided and to do due diligence before beginning your application process.
For more info click here
How To Book A National Benchmark Test (NBT) Intake 2023-2024 for Registration
NBT Registration for 2023 is strictly online. To register follow the steps below:
- Go to NBT Registration website: https://nbtests.uct.ac.za/ for 2023
- Read the registration instructions before you proceed
- Then, click on “Book a Test”
- Enter your “Personal Information” in the spaces provided
- Provide your “Contact Information”
- Select your Test / Venue
- After that, take the “Survey”
- Submit your registration for review
Your registration confirmation and account details will be sent to the email address you provided. Make sure your cellphone number and email address are active.
What Do You Need To Book a National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Your official ID book (if you are not a citizen of South Africa, you will need your passport)
- City and site where you want to write
- NBT requirements from the institutions where you plan to apply
- Date when you want to write (allow 4 weeks to receive results)
- Pen and paper to record your username and EasyPay number
Take Note Of The Following:
The NBT Project does not determine which test you must write nor the deadline for submitting results. Most higher education institutions in South Africa post their requirements on their website and in their prospectus.
Your username (ID or Passport number) and password are used to:
- Complete the registration process if you did not finish
- Correct personal information
- Request change to test date or site
The EasyPay number assigned to you during registration is used to:
- Verify payment so that your results may be released
Visit The Official Website Of NBT For More Details
How do I prepare for the national benchmark test?
Prepare for your NBT with Advantage Learn
- AQL & MAT workshops.
- NBT Workbook.
- Access to Advantage Learns mock NBT exams.
- Available in English or Afrikaans.
- Q&A during the lesson.
- Learn at a set date and time.