Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form is finally out. Applicants can now go ahead and obtain the application form through the official recruitment portal. This recruitment news came as result to reduce unemployment in the country. The Nigerian Navy recruitment form can be accessed via the Nigerian Navy recruitment website.
The Nigerian Navy batch 34 recruitment exercise is currently ongoing. Applications are invited from interested and qualified persons across the federation. The registration deadline for the ongoing recruitment exercise is on Wednesday 7th September 2022.
Due to the high demand for security in the country, the Nigerian Navy has announced its desperate need for qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises.
Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Navy recruitment process and how to apply for the 2022 Nigerian Navy recruitment with ease.
- 1 Is Nigeria Navy form out for 2022 2023?
- 2 Where is Nigerian Navy training located?
- 3 Entry Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
- 5 How much is Nigeria Navy salary?
- 6 How long is Nigerian Navy training?
- 7 Is navy Dssc form out for 2022 2023?
- 8 Can I use Waec to join navy?
- 9 Is navy form still out for 2022?
- 10 What is the age limit for Nigeria Navy?
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Navy. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
To successfully apply, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy’s official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas