The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) seeks to redress the past by offering black people property-related education and entrance to the commercial property industry.
The bursaries available are offered to students studying full-time at university in the following fields:
- BSc Property Studies
- BSc Urban and Regional Planning
- BSc Construction Studies
- BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BCom Property Valuation and Management
- BSc Town and Regional Planning
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Management
- Recent certified copy of valid matric certificate (Grade 12).
- A copy of the acceptance letter from an accredited institution.
- Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead.
- Recent certified copy of a valid South African identity document. Recent certified copy of breadwinner’s; parent’s; guardian’s valid South African identity document.
- A one-to-two page personal statement.
- A completed SAPOA Bursary Application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Written verification of the accredited programme’s average costs for one academic year.
- A CV of work experience and background, if not incorporated into personal statement.
Bursary Fund Department
T: 011 883 0679
F: 086 458 6955