Undergraduate scholarship opportunities: welcome scholarship applications from high-achieving international students with excellent academic results and potential.
Do you want to start your study adventure abroad? Good news! A number of fully funded scholarships are available for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about fully funded scholarships offered in world top universities, their benefits and step by step application process.
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
We are offering 75 scholarships worth 50% of your tuition fees for each year (subject to a 60% average) of your undergraduate degree. Please visit our country pages for more information about country-specific scholarships and funding opportunities.
International Undergraduate Scholarship
We are offering scholarships of up to £2,500 to new international students starting their undergraduate studies.
We also offer the following scholarship opportunities for undergraduate study.
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- NCUK Merit Scholarships
- NCUK Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarships
Student Funding Calculator
Use our student funding calculator as a guide to available funding and financial support including scholarships offered in your chosen department or faculty.
List of Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2023
More than 800 fully funded undergraduate scholarships are available at world top universities for international students for academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships provide average monthly stipend of $1000 along with tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance and travel allowance.
Apply for fully funded scholarships and fulfill your dream of studying at world top universities like Yale University USA, Oxford University UK, Cambridge University UK, Harvard University USA, Monash University Australia, CGS China and many more.
- Yale University Scholarships USA
Yale University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD. Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Institution: Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Turkey Government Scholarship
Turkey Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship covers monthly stipend up to 1600 TL per month, tuition Fee, return flight ticket, health insurance and accommodation.
- Institution: Turkish Universities
- Study in: Turkey
- Level of Study:Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. This scholarship provides monthly allowance of BND$ 650, accommodation and exemption from tuition fee.
- Institution: Various Universities
- Study in: Brunei Darussalam
- Level of Study:Undergraduate, Masters
- MEXT Scholarship Japan
MEXT Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters, PhD and training studies. MEXT scholarship will cover tuition fee, accommodation, monthly living allowance and round airfare travel expenses from your country to Japan.
- Institution: Japnese Universities
- Study in: Japan
- Level of Study:Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Hungary Government Scholarship
Hungary Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study undergraduate, masters and PhD at Hungarian Universities. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship will cover tuition fees, stipend of HUF 43,700/month, accommodation contribution of HUF 40 000/month and medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 a year/person
- Institution: Hungarian Universities
- Study in: Hungary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for master’s studies. This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee covered, a monthly allowance of up to 800,000 KRW, one economy round trip, a Korean language training fee, and medical insurance.
- Institution: KAIST University
- Study in: South Korea
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
Which scholarship is best for undergraduate students?
Top scholarships for Undergraduates – National and International.
- CLP India Scholarship Scheme.
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
- NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT)
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship.
- ICTS – S. N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program.
- ICAI Commerce Wizard.
- The Anant Fellowship.