What Documents Are Needed To Apply At Unisa: Unisa as an academic institution has its own selection process, policies and criteria that it uses to admit new students into the university. Applicants applying for the 2023 study season at Unisa must make sure they upload all the required documents as demanded by Unisa to help process applications.
Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate) Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted) Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students) is needed when applying.
The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022. Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system.
You may be offered a space for the 2023 academic year based on whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of spaces available for the qualification for which you have applied.
- 1 List of Documents Needed To Apply For Unisa 2023
- 2 How to Upload Unisa Documents Are Needed To Apply At Unisa
- 3 Upload Supporting Documents
- 4 Contact Unisa Undergraduate applications
- 5 Check That You Are Ready To Complete & Submit Your Registration
- 6 What Documents Are Needed To Register At Unisa?
- 7 How Long Does It Take Unisa To Approve Registration?
- 8 How Much Is The Registration Fee At Unisa?
- 9 How Much Is Unisa 2023 Registration?
- 10 How Do I Know If Unisa Received My Documents?
- 11 How Do You Know If Unisa Has Accepted You?
- 12 How Much Does Unisa Students Get From SFAS?
- 13 Does NSFAS Pay Registration Fee At Unisa?
- 14 Can I Pay Unisa Registration Fee After Closing Date?
- 15 Can I register 15 modules at Unisa?
- 16 How Many Points Are Needed To Study Teaching At Unisa?
- 17 How Long Does Unisa Payment Reflect?
- 18 How Do I Know If My Unisa Application Was Successful 2023?
- 19 How Do I Accept My Unisa 2023 Offer?
List of Documents Needed To Apply For Unisa 2023
You need to check that you qualify for admission and that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
The following documents must be scanned and uploaded to an electronic device
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Note: Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Applicants Should Cross Check That
- They meet the statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice.
- They meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for my qualification(s) of choice.
- They have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Unisa will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone numberduring the application process.
* If you do not have an e-mail address, you may create a free e-mail address via Gmail before you start the application process.
** Remember to save your e-mail address and password.
** It is very important that you check your e-mails regularly for communication from Unisa about your application.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Please ensure that the documents and images you upload are clear.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)
Upload Supporting Documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Contact Unisa Undergraduate applications
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Hope this post has been of help To You, Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.
Undergraduate & Honours Qualifications
- Step 1 Find your qualification & choose your modules
- Step 2 Calculate your study & other fees
- Step 3 Complete & submit your registration
- Step 4 Pay your study fees
- Step 5 After registration
- Register now
- Pay now – Undergraduate qualifications
- Pay now – Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
Complete & Submit Your Registration
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2023.
- Applicants(new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering studentscan register for the 2022 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply onlinefor the alternative qualification during the prescribed application period.
- If you would like to cancel your registration or any part thereof, please take note of Unisa’s cancellation dates.
Check That You Are Ready To Complete & Submit Your Registration
- I’ve taken note of the maximum period of time I have to complete my qualification.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees, and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve read Unisa’s Student Rules.
- Online Registration
- Registration-Related Forms
What Documents Are Needed To Register At Unisa?
Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate) Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted) Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
How Long Does It Take Unisa To Approve Registration?
Unisa will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level. Applications follow a formal selection and approval process, which may take up to three months to be finalized.
How Much Is The Registration Fee At Unisa?
|UNISA Registration Fee: Subjects in Education; Law; Psychology; and Public Management and Services|
|Module / Paper||S2||R1,815.00|
How Much Is Unisa 2023 Registration?
The cost depends on the qualification, obviously, as well as the number of modules you choose. The average student registers for between 4 to 6 modules per year at a cost of between *R1 815,00 and *R7 550,00 per module (* these amounts are subject to change). The module costs do not include your prescribed books.
How Do I Know If Unisa Received My Documents?
If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information.
How Do You Know If Unisa Has Accepted You?
Visit UNISA Application Status 2023 website at https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-application-status. Fill in your personal details for verification. Enter your student number. Type in your Surname/Last name in the space provided.
How Much Does Unisa Students Get From SFAS?
A living allowance of R15, 000. A personal care allowance of R2,900.
Does NSFAS Pay Registration Fee At Unisa?
If your NSFAS application is provisionally approved, you do not need to pay the minimum registration fee. Your registration will be automatically activated based on NSFAS funding confirmation received by Unisa.
Can I Pay Unisa Registration Fee After Closing Date?
Please note that Unisa must receive your payment before the closing date for registrations.
Can I register 15 modules at Unisa?
A student may be allowed to register for a maximum of four modules for non-degree purposes while registered for a formal undergraduate diploma or degree qualification that has a minimum duration of three or four years.
How Many Points Are Needed To Study Teaching At Unisa?
These are the admission requirements for the qualification depending on which post-school qualification you may possess. A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Degree endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and at least 40% in Mathematics or 50% in Mathematical Literacy.
How Long Does Unisa Payment Reflect?
Payments will be allocated within two (2) to ten (10) working days to the study fees account, provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct. No cheques are accepted.
How Do I Know If My Unisa Application Was Successful 2023?
If you want to check your unisa application status, here’s how.
- Visit unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus.
- Enter your Student Number.
- Full first names.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, tap the “Continue” button to know your unisa status.
How Do I Accept My Unisa 2023 Offer?
- Go to unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer.
- Click on “Offer” and follow the instructions.